VP, Talent Development & Chief Learning Officer
12:40 PM International Keynote Presentation: Leadership is The Only Real Job a Leader Has – How to Drive an Innovative Creative Culture that Supports the Modern Learner
NIKE Inc. employs 70,000 globally and fosters a culture of creativity and innovation top down. Andre is NIKE’s VP & CLO in Washington and he is responsible for curating an innovative culture across a 7,000 strong workforce. He believes this is a crucial component for business success and “is the only real job a leader has”. Andre’s leadership responsibility further extends to shifting mindsets, managing organisational change and ensuring that L&D and Talent Development strategies are aligned with broader business goals.
- Andre’s personal journey and main learnings in becoming CLO
- Defining the CLO role and its main distinctions from the L&D role
- Bridging the skills gap – How do you become a valuable asset to leadership who drives growth?
- Why the CLO role is essential to adapt learning to reflect modern learner?
- How Andre is transforming learning and curating an innovative creative culture and pros and cons