Lori GhezziExecutive Director, Learning & Organisational Development APAC
10:10 AM Keynote Presentation – Restructuring the L&D Function to Establish Strategic Business Partnerships and Technology’s Impact on Learning
Atlassian recently restructured their L&D function to reflect the modern learner and meet business needs. A key aspect of the restructure has been the integration of L&D into the HRBP model, bridging the gap in L&D’s capability to make informed strategic decisions. Greater workforce insight and more multi-facet engagement present the opportunity to rise to the Executive level and have sway in strategic decisions.
- Integrating L&D into the HRBP model and nurturing those business relationships
- Capable people in L&D who understand the “bigger picture” can make more informed decisions about business strategy, thus generating credibility and trust as a strategic business partner
- How greater workforce insight gives you that edge and exposure to the bigger picture – the stepping stone to becoming a CLO and strengthening your relationship with leadership
- Technology and the modern digital learner – how it impacts learning and the design of training
Choose a topic that you wish to discuss, and exchange your experiences among your peers over a glass of bubbly. This is also your chance to network with influential experts!
Roundtable A: How learning demonstrates business value –Don’t just do learning for learning’s sake!
Roundtable B: Business partnerships to align and integrate L&D as a strategic business partner and leader
Roundtable C: Connecting the dots - making that link between culture and business outcomes through data analytics
Roundtable D: Emerging technologies to blend our L&D offerings
Innovating at the speed of change is the new norm as businesses transform their product and services, respond to new competitors and engage a digital workforce. This expert panel explores how CLOs and forward-thinking L&D professionals help:
- Shape L&D programs and initiatives to better align with the business vision
- Engage more collaborative and flatter workforces to aid organisational effectiveness
- Support the thirst for continuous learning
- Curate and lead an innovative creative organisational culture