Head of Talent Aquisition - APAC
American Express Global Business Travel
With increasing digitisation, automation and exposure to larger quantities and qualities of data, learning has to ‘learn’ how to adapt and survive in a new age of learning. This expert panel will discuss how digitisation affects the future of learning:
- How digitisation is affecting the design of L&D and training
- Changing workforce – adapting training programs to suit the modern learner
- How you as a CLO can effect and drive change to better reflect the modern learner
- Leveraging technology to better design L&D, for example virtual lab and interactive classroom
- How to ‘train’ trainers to be more agile in learning and keep up with technology?